Job description / Role
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
• Be responsible for the Valorization of product 360 degree (claims, concept & demos) build strong claims, concepts and demos which are relevant and interesting for consumers by partnering with DMI
• Work on Open development model, scout cosmetics products vendors and identify performing and trending product technologies and do a quick launch with the brand
• Be developing and evaluating product technologies in makeup laboratories
• Perform Shade mapping & shade development for eye, lip & face makeup
• Post-graduation in cosmetics, Chemistry
• Professional experience in makeup product development category min 8 to 10 years
• Knowledge of shade matching in makeup
• Knowledge of general product development practice for cosmetics
• Shade matching expert with technical knowledge of makeup products formulation,
• Innovator who shows curiosity and imagines creative solutions
• An Entrepreneur who takes initiatives on own and accept challenges
• An Integrator who can work with multi-cultural global team
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.