Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the HR team for the role of Manager – People Development & Learning based in Mumbai. You come with an experience of 7-8 years.
Create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions according to the business & HR needs, culture and Group learning philosophy
• Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations short and medium-term needs
• Create, roll-out and evaluate high quality learning solutions that combine a variety of formats / methodologies and foster L’Oréal culture
• Facilitate learning events & workshop by respecting the unique learning experience
• Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business
• Monitor the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
• Use of data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business
• Promote learning activity and contribution to business, internally and externally
• Manage partnership with external providers/consultants/experts/certified trainers
• Identify, recruit, develop and reward internal speakers/trainers
• Stay up-to-date on learning news and trends
Key Deliverables (Illustrative):
• Design and deliver high quality learning solutions in selecting the best providers/speakers and adapting the program to the L’Oréal context and culture
• Implement Learning vision in line with HR group mission and objectives
• Ensure efficiency of learning organization and resources
• A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration
• Ability to analyse data to gather insights and find opportunities
• Build and manage relationships
• Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Proactive, positive and innovative mind
• Attention to detail and complex processes
• Functional knowledge on learning would be preferred
• Reports to: Head of People Development & Learning & Talent Management & OD
• Stakeholders – Liaison with Business teams across divisions, coordinate with Zone teams and work closely with HR teams
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Human Resource Manager
A Leading Energy Services Company In The UAE
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Human Resource (HR) Manager