Job description / Role
To develop and maintain hybrid mobile applications according to RAKP requirements to attain exceptional customer experiences using latest Mobile technologies. Deliver across the entire application life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to application stores and support.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the applications.
• Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Standardizing the platform and in some cases applications to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
• Optimizing performance for the applications.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Certification in Mobile Applications development is preferred.
• 3+ years of developing mobile web applications/Hybrid applications across devices.
• Must have developed hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework, Flutter, Cordova, PhoneGap, Angular Js.
• Working knowledge in Ionic 2 or 3 is required.
• Strong understanding of iOS, Android operating platforms.
• Strong experience in AngularJS Framework.
• Experience with mobile IDEs and Hybrid applications development.
• Strong knowledge in RESTful webservices/APIs.
• Experience with architecture design concepts and techniques and the ability to communicate and evangelize those concepts to a broad-based team.
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams.
• Communication, negotiation and facilitation skills are required.
Skills Sets Required:
• Strong knowledge in Developing hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework.
• HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, React Native etc.
• PhoneGap, Angular JS, Cordova plugins, Flutter.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.