Job description / Role
A leading global medical devices and technology company are looking for a National Sales Manager to manage their operations in Mumbai, India. Our client is a leading provider of medical technologies for the healthcare industry. They focus on constantly creating ideas to ensure doctors, nurses and caregivers have the most efficient products to help their patients. As the National Sales Manager, you are the face of the country and will be responsible for driving sustainable and profitable growth for the assigned business portfolio.
- A degree in either in business or alternatively, life sciences
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a leadership role in Front Line Care with an emphasis on sales and marketing, leading to general management.
- Familiarity with the health care system, an excellent understanding of the decision-making process in hospitals, and a good understanding of purchasing groups of key accounts.
- An inclusive, empathetic leadership and communication style, able to build confidence and engagement. Capacity to provide visionary, strategic and operational leadership.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both verbally and in writing.
- An international mindset, and experience working within a matrix structure.
- Experience with various sales models. Experience in managing change, integration or merger processes. A solid financial understanding, strong business acumen and results orientation to lead the unit to success.
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.