Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our Client a IT Consultancy firm in India is hiring for their Pune office:
NetSuite Technical Lead
- Responsible for owning and delivering complex solutions using Oracle NetSuite platform.
- Work with functional team to deliver NetSuite solutions including customisations, scripting, integration and data conversion.
- Document, technical requirements aligned with the business requirements.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- Work directly with stakeholders based across different countries on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the development team and product manager.
- Proven capability in architecting Oracle NetSuite solutions independently.
- Strong technical foundation including knowledge different programming paradigms.
- Deep understanding of RDBMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, agile delivery methodologies, data integration and migration, etc.
- Ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones.
- Knowledge of migration projects.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- BE / B Tech ( IT / Computer Science preferred)
- 7-10 years overall experience, with 5+ years minimum as an Oracle NetSuite
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in US market as a tech lead.
- Oracle NetSuite, Oracle EBS / PSFT (Certification preferred )
- O2C,P2P, Fin & Rev Recognition, Techno Functional profile
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.