Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The Oracle R12 HRMS Techn Functional with proven experience in supporting and enhancing HR and Payroll. Must have hands-on experience in designing, developing, and customizing HR. 4- 6 years of work experience on EBS payroll. He/ she assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRMS Techno-Functional also supports the HR/Payroll departments with analysis reports generation, and trains employees on system usage.
- Should have 3 - 4 years of industry/consulting experience in implementation and support (Core HRMS, Payroll)
- Well Versed with EBP Payroll functional knowledge. Worked on EMEA EMS payroll is a plus
- Experience in preparing Test Scripts, Execution of tests and reporting of defects, and preparation of test reports
- A proven functional professional with at least one full lifecycle Oracle EBS implementation in HR and Payroll Modules
- Should be conversant with Fast Formula, Data uploads for HRMS as well as Payroll
What you'll need to succeed
- Determine the functionality (set-up, changes, updates, corrections, etc) of the Oracle HRMS system. Responsible for data integrity, table maintenance, system changes and testing, and report generation.
- Responsible for problem escalation to Oracle Development team and third parties as appropriate
- To involve in writing Oracle, PL/SQL programming, and Oracle upgrades
- Responsible for implementation and release of database change
- Assist in the technical support of the information system central to all the HR and Payroll functions.
- Work on problems of various scopes where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of data
- 4- 6 years of work experience on EBS payroll
- Oracle SOA knowledge will be added advance
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.