Job description / Role
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing code base for maintenance and scale.
• Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications Engineering or a related subject.
• 3+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering programs using core PHP.
• 3 to 5-year experience, preferably in related field.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
• Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Hands on Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
• Experience with building restful JSON web services
• Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
• Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.