Job description / Role
Planning Manager – High Rise Residential
Based in New Delhi, India, reporting to the Project Director, managing our complete Planning Management deliverables for the project. Responsible for the development of the schedule and subsequent management of consultants and contractors.
• Manage the development and delivery of the final set up plans.
• Responsible for the sequencing and scheduling of works across multiple projects in a program.
• Establish and maintain schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
• Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
• This includes analysing and reporting on all Scheduling, Cost and Change Controls for this scheme in conjunction with the client.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required. It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex technical issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, high level manner.
Part of the senior management team in a client facing role.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• 10+ years’ experience.
• Major international project experience is preferred.
• High Rise and Residential experience is preferred.
• PMC experience is preferred.
• Indian experience is mandatory.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
We are seeking people that have worked for Blue Chip, Western Project Management or Cost Consultancy organisations or the International Main Contractors.
• Degree Qualifications is essential.
• Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.