Job description / Role
We have opening for Project Engineer for our leading client in Solar power sector.
• Be responsible for assigned projects according to Inspection Manager's/Department manager assignments
• Perform PV Module production supervision, pre-shipment inspections, manufacturing site assessment, equipment assessment, perform container loading check, and witness for tests in factory Laboratory.
• Record on-site findings and report to Project Engineer/Project Leader within time, follow up for closing of the findings by the factory.
• Support other type of inspections as per instruction by the project engineer/department manager or supervisor.
• Perform other duties assigned by Inspection manager or supervisor.
• Prepare reports for each inspection activities as per work instructions and submit various reports for approval.
• Communicate with colleagues, factory contact person, project leaders, and inspection manager in effective manner in all the circumstances including queries, answering technical points, discussion, problem finding, and resolutions and providing expert's opinion.
• Attain various trainings as per company arrangements.
• Support for preparation of the various document preparation required by the department manager.
• Provide project status, collect project schedule, and anticipate possible delays.
• Handle multiple projects and able to handle inspection team as per project schedule.
• 3 years college or bachelor in Electrical/Electronics
• ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 17020, IEC61215, IEC61730, UL1703 knowledge is preferred, ISO2859 is mandatory.
• Training from PV module manufacturer is a plus
• At least 3 years related experiences in PV; Experience with solar panels quality/testing and/or Factory inspection, Inspection experience in wafers, cell, inverter, transformer is a plus.
• Leadership, Motivator, problem solving
• Good ability for office software such as office, excel, world
• Fluent English (Read, written, spoken)
• Trustworthy, Reliable, Dedicated to Quality, Detail-oriented, good learner, self-motivated and have a mindset of team leader, Hardworking, Willing to travel up to 75%/month including abroad.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|