Job description / Role
• Ensure the Project Management upskilling of Project Leaders:
- Identify PM training needs in collaboration with their manager/domain leaders
- Act as the local PM referent for PM4R&I training sessions to anchor the PM rituals & tools after the training within R&I 360 frame
• Act as the local PROJECT MODE ambassador
- Create a collaborative dynamic (mentoring, shadowing, help in the event of a crisis) among the project teams to ease Project Mode change.
- Roll out locally PM4All training program to bring awareness about Project Mode frame and ways of working in partnership with the local learning team.
- Act as a sparring partner with local sponsors and stakeholders to drive the project mode change
• Be a member of WW PMO Management Committee : monthly dashboard update contribution, India share of voice within the WW PMO community
• Play the role of a facilitator to ensure good level of cooperation and feedback within the project teams and will be responsible for coordination with the R&I interfaces.
• Formally define and monitors the scope of a project, from launch until the final deliverable, and ensure it is shared with the project team, in line with the goal defined by the Project Leader.
• Draw up and supervise the project timeline with the team, make sure the team meets the deadlines, check progress (achievement of milestones + production of deliverables) and carry out updates
• Control the project budget in light of the team’s requirements in coordination with the Financial Controller.
• Be responsible of effective risk management with the team: identification, assessment of criticality, prevention/correction plan and alerts
• Implement the appropriate project methodology and, with the Project Leader, ensuring that the project management team has the necessary multidisciplinary skills (technical, consumer and business).
• Prepare and facilitate effective and creative workshops in a results-oriented team spirit (logistics, target, prerequisites, agenda, and report).
• Formally define the project management tools to facilitate decision-making with management in close collaboration with the Project Leader.
• Be required to manage portfolio for development projects.
• Real life experience under "Project Mode" operation.
• Working knowledge on PPE product evaluation & CMI consumer understanding in terms of methodologies and data understanding.
• Working knowledge on cosmetic product manufacturing and process terminologies
• Change management experience
• Self-driving thinking and proactive contribution for timely completion of projects
• Objective solution focus thinking and attitude
• Team focus and know how to collaborate and respect others with human sensitivity / facilitation skills
• Having at least a Bachelor’s degree with min 5-year formulation and/or process development experiences preferably in FMCG companies.
• Strong in developing macroscopic retro planning and solution focus action planning.
• Possessing excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills, in English.
• Working knowledge of budgeting exercise.
• Experienced in both innovative projects (up-stream projects) as well as development projects (experience to finish project).
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.