Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate patient medical history
• Perform diagnostic procedures such as MRIs, X-rays, CT scans, etc.
• Operate imaging technology and machinery
• Accurately read and interpret results
• Diagnose ailments and injuries
• Refer patient to appropriate medical professional
• Continue learning and improving skills and evidence of such in the past
• Location: Nawanshahr & Hoshiarpur
• Qualification: DNB/MD/DMRD
• Experience: 0 to 10 years
• An analytical mind, an eye for detail and good observational skills
• A keen interest in anatomy, physiology and pathology
• A good understanding of general medicine and surgery
• Manual dexterity for certain roles
• Good organisational ability and ability to manage a busy role
• The ability to work well in a team and to manage others effectively
• Excellent verbal communication skills to deal with patients and colleagues
• Excellent written communication skills for accurate report-writing
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.