Job description / Role
To work closely with the recruitment team, who are responsible for sourcing talent for Mace across all business engines and job functions. Redefining the boundaries of ambition, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and as our administrator you will be required to help drive this agenda at pace.
The role would suit a proactive administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in recruitment or human resources.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with recruitment managers to understand and support bid activity, future skills and resourcing requirements.
• Monitoring and reporting on internal applicants, ensuring that the relevant reports are provided to the recruitment managers, so this remains a key focus.
• Evaluating D&I data and establishing the areas of the business that require the greatest support so that all diversity recruitment has the greatest impact.
• Supporting the recruitment managers to post inspirational and inclusive adverts on the internal and external Mace websites and relevant job boards. Working with the recruitment team to drive Mace content through social media to increase awareness and engagement with diverse networks.
• Generating referrals through the Mace employee network groups, raising the profile of the employee referral scheme that rewards staff for helping Mace to identify the very best people they have worked with in the past.
• Completing candidate right to work checks.
• Providing event support to the recruitment managers for recruitment fairs and open days.
• Providing a customer-focused service to applicants and managers, responding promptly to queries received through the recruitment inbox and fielding others appropriately.
• Arranging interviews, liaising with line managers and candidates; booking rooms, preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting paperwork and documentation.
You will have previous administration experience in a recruitment team.
You are digitally savvy especially in using MS Excel, Word and with knowledge of SharePoint and Oracle would be beneficial. You can build lasting relationships and will provide support to multi-disciplinary teams. You will have experience of working in a construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.