Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Consultant to join our team! As an Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for advising clients on best practices for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for their open positions.
• Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
• Research into clients company, their products and services etc.
• Close requirements within or before time.
• Develop and implement strategies based on clients needs
• Research into competitors and market place
• Define job description and document specifications
• Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
• Create a candidate persona for each open position
• Conduct confidential interviews
• Follow-up references and check credits
• Present shortlisted candidates
• Present detailed candidate profile summaries
• Build long-term client relationships
• Research and develop recruiting leads
• Min 1 year of experience in recruiting
• Min 6 months of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
• Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and standards.
• Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
• Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls