Job description / Role
• Liaise with Recruitment Manager to set out ‘Roadmap’ for filling each vacancy where a clear strategy is defined setting out actions required to fill the position.
• Assessing candidates to ensure client requirement/ qualification match, cultural fit and Compatibility.
• Research into clients’ company, competitors and market place for a better understanding of the job requirement and sourcing method.
• Market research into new potential clients/new business in the gulf region.
• Must have basic technical knowledge of engineering disciplines.
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline/ preferably Engineering background
• Excellent communicative English
• Basic computer knowledge
• Proven written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills.
• Strong customer and results orientation.
• A professional attitude, the ability to deal with constant change, and can prioritise and manage a high workload leads to quality and timely outcomes
• Energetic, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting
Recruitment Consultant - Contracting
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive