Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally.
Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Regional Sales Training Manager - South in the Consumer Products Division. In this managerial role you will play a crucial role to generate business for the company in your assigned territory. The candidate will have to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and contribute to the winning of new key customers.
The candidate should have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in similar geography. The location of the job will be Bengaluru.
• Train the Trainer for ASMs, BDEs, Supervisors – ISPs & Merchandisers
• Building capability of BDE to lead his team & be the business pivot for us
• Focus on BDE Development – each BDE to be contacted and trained
• Develop & deliver both online & offline training programs for BDEs/SSRs/PSRs/Promoters/Merchandisers/Supervisors & PSTs
• Building sales team capability by direct focus on hard skills of front line team: BDE, PSR, SSR, PST, Promoter, Merchandiser & Supervisor to ensure improvement in efficiency & productivity
• Plan, coordinate & organize training programs – administrative work
• Provide on the Job Training to BDEs/SSRs/PSRs/Promoters/Supervisors/PSTs – Build OJT Templates – Learn 2 Lead
• Ensure training budgets are adhered to strictly
• Develop coaching skills and contribute to the team development
• Maintain details of training delivered by role and share the same with all stake holders every month
• Assertive Communication
• Understanding of sales
• Attention to detail
• Coordination & strong follow up
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good relationship management
• No team below
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
• Travel will be need based
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.