Job description / Role
- Responsible for the Inventory Management and Revenue Analysis.
- Audit and ensure Data accuracy in Revenue Management systems.
- Generation & analysis of reports.
- Shadow the Revenue Manager in day to day task.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Monitor inventory management.
- Monitor and ensure data integrity for all accommodation and conference bookings.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Utilize statistical data to set future pricing & selling strategies for accommodation and event meeting space.
- Perform all the duties that are common and any other duties assigned by the Revenue Manager.
- Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management .
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Any Graduate preferably Hotel Management.
- 1 - 2 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
- English, Hindi
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.