Job description / Role
Sales Director - Remote - Telecoms (North Africa, Levant, Iraq)
We have received an exclusive assignment from one of our clients who is a leading telecommunications provider headquartered in India. Our client is urgently looking for a Sales Director – Remote based, who will be responsible for building and driving revenue for the Levant, North Africa, and Iraq region while growing your region according to plan. You will be responsible for hunting and executing new logo acquisition to account management to accomplish individual and organizational goals. It will be required that you track sales activity, provide sales projects, and create and analyze metrics.
A challenge inspires you, rather than intimidates you, and you aren’t afraid of setting accelerated goals to drive you to succeed. More than that, you are motivated by empowering our clients to meet their needs, and you are driven with an encompassing passion for solutions selling. You are not afraid of addressing the critical challenges they are facing within OSS/BSS verticals – and really, you thrive on the pressure.
Reporting directly to the RVP Sales – MENA, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Work with major client stakeholders to communicate the advantages of the organization
* Deliver pitches and manage relationships of large multi-million-dollar BD accounts personally
* Coordinate many different resources within each sale exercise to maximize the opportunities
* Input customer and industry requirements and issues to the organization's product management group
* Produce accurate Sales forecasts and information for senior management
* Develop and execute a Sales Plan to maximize order intake from his territory
* Develop a business plan with clear actions to exceed revenue targets and build a well-qualified pipeline
* Identify opportunities and manage sales campaigns to maximize revenue whilst delivering solutions that bring demonstrable benefits to customers.
* Work closely with Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams to build complete solution-based proposals
* Fosters and maintains a positive, growing relationship and mind share with channel partners and their sales organizations.
* Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and pipeline management
* Ability to travel globally to meet customers, attend events and participate in marketing activities for the region.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
* 10 + years experience in Software Product and solution Sales to Telecom operators with a proven track record of success
* Must have CXO connect across all telecommunications providers in North Africa, Levant, and Iraq and you will need to provide references from the CXOs’
* Highly motivated to achieve success both personally and for the customer
* Excellent spoken & written English, Arabic, and French
* Strong intellect backed by a good degree
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to listen and understand complex issues
* Well-developed presentation skills
* Action-oriented, competitive personality.
* Well-developed commercial skills and ability to navigate political issues
* A high degree of personal flexibility and adaptability
* Able to work under pressure and deliver on time
* Able to work as part of a team or as an individual
* Willing and able to travel extensively – including international High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities, and able to work on own with minimal supervision
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.