Job description / Role
• Review of the detailed design of Depot plant and machinery and allied works.
• Review and analysis of layout & the machinery and plant installation methods, health and safety plans proposed by the contractor.
• Contract administration of machinery and plant works.
• Control of Critical Processes of Works
• Management and assistance in technical approvals related to Works.
• Suggestions and assistance to the client in aspects of Depot Planning & Establishment related to Works.
• Any other duties as assigned by project Head.
• Must be Graduate in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
• Overall 15 Years of Experience after Degree
• Must be 5 years of experience in Metro in a similar role (Metro Depot/ Installation/ Depot Equipment/ ETC..)
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn’t long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.