Job description / Role
Career Opportunity - Senior Engineer Process - (5 Vacancies) - Mumbai
• 4 years of experience in Upstream Oil & Gas Projects (both in Brownfield and Greenfield projects).
A minimum of 4 years Offshore Oil & Gas experience. Process platform / FPSO experience in the following systems:
• Oil : inlet manifold, inlet heating, separation, stabilization, oil export.
• Gas : gas treatment, compression.
• Produced water treatment.
• Flare relief and blowdown studies.
• Various Utility system Heating medium, Sea Water, HPU unit, Instrument and Plant Air etc.
• 2 years of experience in a Senior engineer role.
• Excellent knowledge of various process engineering software such as HYSYS, UNISIM and Flarenet.
• Should have adequate experience in all relevant process engineering activities such as Process Design Basis, Process Simulation, Heat & Material balance, Equipment sizing, PFDs, P&IDs, Equipment and Instrument Process Datasheets, Hydraulic calculations, Relief valve, Blowdown calculation and Flare header sizing.
• Must have sufficient exposure to process safety reviews such as Design Reviews, HAZID, HAZOP and SIL.
• Knowledge of industry standards and specifications.
• Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualification & Experience
• Candidate should possess a B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
• 7 to 10 years of Process Engineering experience in Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Chemical Projects. 4 years of experience in reputed engineering consultancies.
About the Company
Personnel Selexions, India's Premier Executive Selection Firm and a part of the 'PSS Group', which includes Personnel Search Services (India), Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Lobo Management Services (Middle East). As a Group we operate across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad) and the Middle East (Dubai).