Job description / Role
Career Opportunity - Senior Lead Engineer - Process
Objective and General Responsibilities:
Responsible for the Leading, Supervising and coordinating of the process discipline engineering design activities for a large Project
• 4 years of experience in a lead engineer role.
• Should have been a lead for atleast 2 medium / large size engineering projects.
• Adequate experience in EPC projects.
• Commissioning and start-up experience will be an added advantage.
• Should have adequate experience in all relevant process engineering activities such as Process Design Basis, Process Simulation, Heat & Material balance, Equipment sizing, PFDs, P&IDs, Equipment and Instrument Process Datasheets, Hydraulic calculations, Relief valve and Flare header sizing.
• Must have sufficient exposure to process safety reviews such as HAZID, HAZOP and SIL.
• Knowledge of industry standards and specifications.
• Knowledge of various process engineering software such as HYSYS and Flarenet.
• Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Additional job requirements for HVE role
A minimum of 8 years Offshore Oil & Gas experience. Process platform / FPSO experience should include the following. Typical capacities are indicated below:
• Oil : 10,000 to 20,000 sm3/day (inlet manifold, inlet heating, separation, stabilization, oil export)
• Gas : 1.5 to 5 MMSCMD upto 300 barg pressure (re-compression, gas treatment, compression for re-injection or export)
• Produced water treatment : 20,000 to 40,000 sm3/day (produced water treatment, sulphate recovery, disposal, water injection)
• Flare : upto 1.5 MMSCMD (relief and blowdown studies, flare tips, radiation studies)
• B.E. Chemical with around 12 - 20 years of experience in Process Engineering experience in Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Chemical Projects. (Including 8 years of experience in reputed engineering consultancies).
About the Company
Personnel Selexions, India's Premier Executive Selection Firm and a part of the 'PSS Group', which includes Personnel Search Services (India), Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Lobo Management Services (Middle East). As a Group we operate across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad) and the Middle East (Dubai).