Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Professional Products Division for the position of Senior Manager – Digital Marketing for the brand L’Oréal Professional. In this role, you will get to support the digital strategy and execution end to end.
You should have at least 6-8 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing. The location of the job will be in Mumbai and prior experience in beauty or FMCG at the client side will be advantageous.
Driving Digital Presence
• You will plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM on-platform and off-platform, O+O, social media, influencers, video, display and programmatic campaigns
• You will map consumer decision journey for relevant categories and brands with inputs from consumer, hairdressers, salons, CMI, social listening etc.
• Drive revenue through new digitally led channels (eg. Social Commerce)
• You will identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• You will manage all owned digital assets for the Brand
• Drive and Measure positive conversations around the brand on Digital Platforms
• You will support every product launch / animation with relevant digital campaigns & promotions
• You will plan and control of the digital budget across sub-allocations
• You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• You will evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Leverage earned media through influencers strategies
• Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the company (marketing, sales and education teams), salons, hairdressers, digital ecosystem and media partners.
• Ensure seamless adoption and execution between offline and online communication.
• Agency Management: Liaise and manager relations with social media, website, online media buying & performance media agencies
• Needs a balanced profile of digital expertise + marketing / brand understanding.
• Incumbent needs to be very strong in one of these and have great desire & intent to upskill in the other if not already a skill. Rigor in execution is expected.
• 6-8 years of relevant experience
• Specialization in Digital Media
• FMCG experience is preferred
• In-depth understanding of the India media and digital market (ie, media cost dynamics, landscape, media usage trends, etc.)
• Digital Expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurement
• perspective to internal and external stakeholders as well as provide subject matter expertise to Marketing Teams on Digital and E-commerce.
• Ideally the incumbent may already hold a similar position within an advertiser or will have the credentials to move from the agency environment
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.