Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity for the position of Senior Manager – Sales Development for Professional Products Division. In this Team Managing role, you will be key enabler for the commercial (sales) teams to implementing the sales strategy of the brands end to end. You should have minimum 7-10 years of relevant work experience in sales development role. The location of the job will be in Mumbai and prior experience in beauty will be advantageous.
The Key Job Responsibilities of this role include:
• Go To Market Projects
• System Integration of Sales Processes (Special deals, Incentives etc)
• Development, Piloting & Deployment of alternate service models (Loyalty Program, DSR etc)
• Management of Sales System Masters (Retailer, Salesmen, Products)
• Conceptualization of systems DART and BEAT Pro needed for the field teams keeping in mind processes put in place for Professional diviaion
• Feature Development:
• Integration of existing smaller systems to build one integrated system
• Identification of need for new features basis need of the business
• Creating new processes required for commercial excellence and integrating them into building of new IT systems
• Managing the support system of dedicated resources and L’Oreal Helpdesk
• Business Reporting
• Custodian of the Secondary Reporting system and DMR execution
• Training the teams on the new and existing reporting systems
• Creating the Roadmap and the sustenance plan for Boost Reports
• Incentives & Engagement Programs
• Need based input in the incentive designing done by the commercial heads
• LEAP – Education team enablement
• Creating / managing and enhancing the reporting tool for the education teams
• Creating a link with the hairdressers to communicate with them in terms of news and education with the help of E learnings
• A planning mind-set to understand and implement the science and art of sales planning
• Project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, organize and analyze large data sets.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good understanding of systems and processes
Internal and External Interactions: The role requires regular interaction with the internal stakeholders such as Marketing, education team, Commercial team, controlling etc. External interaction with vendors.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
• Travel will be need based
• MBA / Masters
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.