Senior Manager - Social Commerce
L'Oreal Middle East
Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in Digital for the position of Senior Manager - Social Commerce of PPD Division, one of the fastest growing division of L'Oréal India. In this individual contributor role, you will be accountable for the delivery of both gross revenue and net profit targets by accelerating the performance and adoption of Social commerce Channel through strategic alignment, development and execution of the business plan, promotional activities, merchandise mix and improving the operational process.
You should have m ore than 5 years of relevant work experience in E-commerce industry . The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
• Drive Social Commerce channel's targets in terms of sales value, and P&L
• Implement the social-commerce strategy: focus on increasing salon adoption on the Social Commerce platform in turn driving revenues through services and retail sale.
• Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online, including managing CRM, loyalty programs and ensuring delivery and returns processes are effective
• Owner of the PPD Social Commerce Platform ensuring that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
• Create and maintain a Social Commerce business plan: promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, operation and data ownership within ecommerce brands
• Drives relationship with partners to ensure synergies between the brand's own activities and partners
• Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
• Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (Digital, Marketing, Commercial and Education), Salons, Hairdresser, digital ecosystem, and media partners
• Good understanding and sensitivity towards Beauty & Hair trends.
• More than 5 years of relevant work experience in Ecommerce industry
• Good understanding of e-Channels business model to drive on-platform visibility. B2C eCommerce, social commerce, key account management, sales planning, account development, trade marketing experience preferred
• Strong Digital marketing experience, particularly in the areas of Search, Analytics, social media and Mobile.
• Having experience in working with KOL is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholder with great communication and influencing skills. KPIs: Revenue, Platform Adoption, Media Efficiency, Consumer Acquisition, PII
Stakeholders: Digital Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Manager, Commercial Managers, Education Managers & Regional Digital team.
Reporting: Digital Head, PPD India
L'Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.