Job description / Role
Software Developer - (Senior, Mid, Junior Level)
- It is a permanent role and will be based in Bangalore, India
- The role will be working on an Airport Project
- Participates as a member of development team
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web- site Development)
- At least 2 -10 years or more years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) C# and .Net technologies
- Ability to work with Web- development tools for new applications
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies
- Experience on one or more full release project life cycles
- Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management)
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.