Job description / Role
• Performs wake-up calls per schedules and keeps related time/place data up-to date.
• Makes incidental update to the file of all medical services and key personnel as directed, including separate listings for residents.
• Answers inquiries from outside sources regarding inpatient medical status.
• All night operators maintain the file of daily medical services and key personnel in the computer system.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
• Creates pagers for Eskenazi Health, IU Health, Eskenazi Medical Group, and the VA. Works closely with these four organizations to keep track of personnel and pager changes. Terminates and troubleshoots pager problems. Communicates pager numbers and changes to all four organizations. Works closely with American Messaging, the pager service for the four organizations when sent communicating pager service outage events.
• Keeps the on-call care giver list current for all inpatient and outpatient clinical areas.
• Performs code management by responding immediately to Code 77's, Code Blue, Fire Code, Rapid Response, and voice paging requests with proper authorization and documents all actions taken for operational review.
• Attractive Salary Package
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a phone operator
• Ability to type 25 wpm with accuracy
• All night operators maintain the file of daily medical services and key personnel in the computer system
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.