Job description / Role
• Provides clear and concise safety information concerning Wyoming roadways 24 hours per day.
• Draws information from various sensors (weather, speed, visibility, traffic volume, webcams, automated vehicle locations systems, etc.) as well as from personal reports of plow operators, maintenance foremen, and volunteer citizens.
• Gathers information from reports that is relayed to other WYDOT personnel, other States DOT's, the Wyoming Highway Patrol, and to the traveling public.
• Relays information via ITS devices (dynamic message signs, highway advisory radios, variable speed limit signs, flashing beacon system, etc.) as well as web and phone-based systems and direct communications.
• Uses experience and knowledge of Wyoming's transportation system during normal operations and takes direction from lead operators during complex operational scenarios
• Attractive Salary Package
• Knowledge of Wyoming's transportation system
• Preference will be given to those with one (1) year of Technical Operations work experience
• High School Diploma plus Experience
• 0-2 years of progressive work experience in (typically in Technical Operations) or Education & Experience Substitution
• 1-3 years of progressive work experience in (typically in Technical Operations)
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.