Job description / Role
• Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards
• Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently
• Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
• Client communication when needed
• Daily reporting
• Collaborate, learn, teach
• Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework
• Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage
• Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design
• Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases
• Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities
• Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must
• Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
• Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred
• Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in software engineering, computer applications or relevant field preferred
• 3+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin, Android, Xamarin, iOS and Xamarin.
• Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services
• 3 to 5-year experience, preferably in related field
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.