Job description / Role
Responsible for assisting the HSE Head – Yard in implementing the Project Health, Safety, Environment & Security (HSES) Plans, and for ensuring the effective implementation of Contractor’s HSES Management System at Contractor Fabrication Yard
Providing continual communication, coordination and advice to the HSE Head – Yard on Fabrication Yard HSES issues and the HSES performance of the EPCOL Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
• Analyse effectively and decide on all information relevant to Project Development.
• Communication and influencing of various organization in and with Contractors in a multi-cultural environment.
• Working at remote fabrication yard location
• Manages the resolution of problems in more demanding and less familiar situations using precedent and own acquired knowledge.
• NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Minimum of 10 years broad experience in execution of major projects, including at least 8 years in the yard fabrication of offshore production facilities.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity of health & safety management
• Minimum five years’ experience working in the Middle East, with prior experience executing projects within the State of Qatar strongly preferred.
• Taproot© Root Cause Analysis or internationally recognized equivalent
• Knowledge of International Oil & Gas Producers Reports (IOGP)
• Behavioral Based Safety programs
• Overseas HSE Management experience in Asian Fabrication Yards
• Experience in fabrication, construction, mechanical completion and commissioning activities
• Sound knowledge of BSEN 12811-1:2003 - Scaffolds — Performance requirements and general design, SG4:15 and NASC TG20:13
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HSE Manager - High Rise Construction
HSE Manager - O&M
Lead Health & Safety Officer - Facilities Services
HSE Engineer - High Rise
Ignite Search & Selection