Job description / Role
Mechanical Trainer - Indonesia
* Program Design - Mechanical
* Safe, effective delivery of training in area of expertise (Mechanical) across sites as required
* Compliance with company Health and Safety practices
* Undertake programmed planning
* Perform delegate assessments as required in accordance with awarding body standards
* Liaise with colleagues to ensure standardization of systems and procedures
* Perform internal auditing and comply with quality systems as appropriate
* Assist with project cost control
* Undertake other duties and responsibilities as determined by the Training Coordinator as appropriate to the general character of the post or the level of responsibility.
* In depth, technical knowledge of skills in your field of operation
* Ability to teach effectively using a variety of methods and media
* Classroom management skills
* Mentoring skills and practices
* Assessment practices
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* Team orientation
* Proactive approach to training
* Ability to effectively communicate with trainees of varying age, nationality and academic level
* Positive self-image
* Self Control
* Flexibility to work in an adaptable environment
* Experience - Minimum 10 years oil and gas maintenance experience preferably including LNG/GTL experience
* Essential - valid UK Assessor qualification, preferred Level 3 Teaching and Training Practices Qualification
* Education Level - Higher National Certificate in relevant discipline or City & Guilds Full Technological Certificate
* HSE Qualifications preferred EG IOSH, NEBOSH
In return, you will receive a competitive daily rate, full board hotel style accommodation and flights.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results