Regional Asia Sales Manager for a 5* Hotel
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Regional Asia Sales Manager for a 5* Hotel in Makkah (Jakarta Office)
Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function of Regional Asian Sales Manager with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves the team booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
The successful candidate will be required to have 5* Hotel sales experience as well as experience in the Hajj & Umrah market.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
• Works with sales leader within Asian Market to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Works with Sales Anjum team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by Regional Asia Sales Manager.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external for the Anjum Hotel.
• Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Recommends booking goals for sales team members within the Asian Market.
• Creating a package and group pricing together with Revenue Manager in order to come up with a proper pricing arrangement based on the Asian Market.
Managing Sales Activities
• Monitors all day-to-day activities of direct report by getting all the telemarketing, sales calls and other sales activities to be reported to Regional Asia Sales Manager.
• Managing the staffs based in Jakarta to expand their network within the Indonesia area and other Asian Market.
• Working closely with government of respective Asian countries in order to push on the production of each country.
• Approves space release for group sales to maximize revenue, in the absence of a General Manager.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Come up with the Sales & Marketing plan for Asian Market and ensure the execution of the budget.
• Expanding the network of travel agents within Asia.
• Executes annual Sales & Marketing plan to budget, in consultation with the GM, Food and Beverage leader, Operations leaders, marketing and revenue teams.
• Develops and executes promotions campaign in F&B & rooms through relevant digital and social media channels for the Asian Market.
Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
• Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property’s financial room and group goals.
• Understand well on the Market Segmentation of the Anjum Hotel & Market Share analysis. The STR (Search Travel Research) to use for the Market Share analysis.
• Check the details on the statistic of Asian Market inclusive a new market such as China, and non Muslim countries such as Philippine, Cambodia, Korea, Japan and Thailand.
• Assists Revenue Management with completing accurate one year period projections.
• Reviews sales and marketing guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. The experience in the Hajj & Umrah market is advantage.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2-year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. The experience in the Hajj & Umrah market is advantage.
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.