Job description / Role
• Develop, prepare & implement procurement & contract policy, procedure, and system
• Monitor synergy of company procedures with suppliers.
• Ensure effective purchase and stocks approval re cost, quality, quantity, guarantee and availability.
• Develop plans/strategies using purchase requirements & contracting of end user departments
• Provide regular progress report of all activities of goods procurement.
• Give work group direction, resolve problems, prepare schedules and set deadlines
• Responsible for sourcing, purchasing, expediting, shipping, importation, distribution and payment of goods, commodities, equipment and materials procured throughout the department.
• Manage approval of supplier’s stocks and administration activities related to compliance with government regulations, interaction, claim, guarantee, return and repair (of goods), hazardous materials management, payment, correspondence, meeting review, taxes, insurance, obligations, etc.
• Develop and maintain standard document of stocks approval and train employees to prepare official documents, which is adjusted with special requirement of the goods to support company operation and construction activities.
• Ensure timely and professional services for end user departments in preparing and evaluating tender, negotiation with tender companies, provide recommendation to management for approval, commercial public administration and complete existing requests.
• Manage contract and contractor administrative matters relating to Government regulatory compliance and interaction, claims, disputes, invoicing/payments, correspondence, review meetings, back charges, taxes, insurance, liability, indemnities, bonds and retentions.
• Develop and maintain standard contract documents and train staff to prepare formal contract documentation customized to suit specific contract requirements of company operational and construction activities.
• Ensure timely and professional service to user departments in the preparation and evaluation of bids, negotiation with bidders, and recommendation to management for approvals, preparation of contract documentation, issuance of award of contracts and regret letters, general commercial administration and overall contract management and close out of contracts.
• Provide specific focus and compliance to contract management and contractor activities with respect to company standards for health safety and loss control, environmental management, external relations and local business initiatives and support.
• Approve all requests for contracts and execute all contracts on behalf of company group.
• Expat candidate
• Male only
• Bachelor Degree in business, law, engineering, supply chain or equivalent.
• Post Graduate Degree or other International Certifications in Supply Chain Management
• 15 years of experience in procurement, logistics, and contract management
• 8 years’ experience at management level
• Expertise in developing strategic long term project planning and relationship building.
• Sound understanding of Indonesian business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations.
• Full understanding of effective supply chain business processes, procedures and technology.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.