Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Greenfield Fabrication Head, the Topsides Construction Superintendent of is responsible for managing the fabrication activities of EPCOL Topsides up to sail away to ensure objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule.
• Ensures that all his scope of work is completed in accordance with safety and quality standards applicable.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
• Deliver and manage all construction site activities of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule.
• Accountable for topsides fabrication construction and sailaway produced by the project.
• Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 15+ years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
• Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
• Experience with Qatargas projects, Shareholder projects (Qatar Petroleum, ExxonMobil, Shell)
• Experience with Indonesian fabrication yards
• Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
• Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the construction of Offshore LNG production facilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
• Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
• Any Qualification, Technical, or knowledge requirements can be waived through relevant work experience.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Fabrication Shops Manager - LNG
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|
Field Operator - Tank Farm / Offsite & Logistics
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Senior Site Engineer - Engineering Consultancy