Job description / Role
Analyst required for Tier 1 American Headquartered Strategy Company looking to make an impact in Frontier Markets.
Candidate will require 2 years experience minimum ideally with a leading strategy Firm
Arabic Speaking and local knowledge of Iraq or Kurdish markets will be advantageous.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Strong analytical skills, including data analysis and problem solving
• Supports the development of a point of view on the current state of the practice by overseeing and conducting research, interviews and fact-based quantitative analysis
• Supports identification of key market dynamics that will impact the business over the agreed upon planning horizon
• Determine appropriate decision making processes to answer critical questions
• University/Bachelor’s degree in a related subject – e.g. Finance, Economics, etc.
• Advanced degree preferred, not required.
• Experience in a professional services firm with strategy consulting experience preferred.
• Exposure to a wide range of data and analytical concepts and methodologies, including:
• Market sizing
• Competitive analysis
• Customer needs analysis / primary research
• Financial modeling and valuation
• Portfolio review (e.g. where to invest, where to divest)
• Forecasting / econometrics
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior Venture Control Accountant
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent