Job description / Role
Area Sales Manager – Pumps (Iraqi National)
* Market leading original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of highly engineering pumps for the Oil & Gas sector.
* They have an illustrious history in the Oil & Gas sector and a global presence.
* Following on from a year of exceptional growth in the Middle East they have ambitious growth plans. To support these growth plans they are looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager for the Iraq market.
* Leading sales and business development activities for the Iraq market.
* High level networking with the Government Ministries and International Oil Companies to track new projects for equipment sales.
* This role is focused on new equipment sales, but the business has a strong capability in providing aftermarket services.
* You will lead and manage the sales process from in
* Strong mechanical engineering background with a good technical understanding of large pumps.
* Proven track record in sales and business development in the Iraq Oil & Gas sector.
* Strong professional network in the Iraq Oil & Gas sector.
* Ability to work in an autonomous role where you have full responsibility for managing your appointments, diary and schedule.
* The client is only considering Iraqi nationals for this opportunity.
* Excellent salary and allowances for accommodation and transport.
* Sales commission on all units sold.
* Sales commission on all aftermarket revenue generated.
* Product specific training at factories in Europe and the USA.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.