TGC Middle East
Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a Large Financial Consulting Company.
We are looking for an Audit Manager who will primarily organize and manage internal audits based on specific audit plans. You will interact and coordinate with the clients, auditor-in-charge, and other staff in audit department.
• Plan and perform operational and financial audits.
• Oversee process of audits.
• Recommend audit practices and strategies.
• Coordinate and develop internal audit processes.
• Supervise independent audits.
• Conducting investigations into errors.
• Set up the yearly audit hours number for each client.
• Ensure that staff are aware of and follow the audit policies and procedures.
• Document the results of the evaluations.
• Undertake obedience with external and internal requirements.
• Produce reports that underline problems.
• An accounting/finance degree or similar.
• Preferably an auditing certificate.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in auditing regarding engagement, taxation and financial advisory.
• Knowledge of audit regulations and guidelines.
• Records in internal and external audits.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Strong time management skills.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Accounts & Audit Supervisor - General Ledger
Viva HR Consultants
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|