Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, results-driven Back-end developer to join our IT team. Back end developers will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Back end Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• May participate in short-term planning efforts with stakeholders and IT groups.
• May provide project time estimates.
Business and Technical Requirements:
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Basic help desk and networking skills.
• Knowledge of Front end is desired.
• Works with team members to understand business needs.
• Develops technical solutions based on the business requirements and functional specifications provided by analysts, architecture, and stakeholders.
• Identifies requirements gaps or issues.
• Determines technical requirements impact on existing architecture, work processes, systems and ongoing support.
• Assists in determining infrastructure systems specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Ensures performance meets the present and future needs of the business.
• Recommends changes/enhancements for improved systems availability, reliability and performance.
• Analyzes metrics to understand performance and identifies opportunities for continuous improvements.
• May work with vendors to resolve problems and develop infrastructure solutions.
• Documents new or modified infrastructure solutions, and test activities/results.
• Ensures all documentation is delivered according to specified guidelines.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other relevant field. Or specialized training, certification. Or equivalent work experience.
• English fluency.
• Typically requires 5+ years of related technology work experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a group.
• Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
• Good analytical skills with attention to detail
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.