Job description / Role
CFO - Iraq for FMCG giant
Country CFO Job opportunity where you will be leading teams and controlling financials
Our client is looking for an individual having 15+ years of experience. Experience in FMCG/F&B would be preferred.
If this is something that excites you, please read on and apply!
Location: Karbala (IRAQ)
The candidate will be located in Karbala and be provided for housing and transportation.
Our client is one of the Prominent name on dairy products (Food and Beverages space with production facilities in Iran and Iraq) known as a trusted brand.
• Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations.
• Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
• Treasury management, cashflow reporting and long-term planning to meet the needs of the business
• Ownership & control of ERP System
• Lead the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Food and beverages experience
• Manufacturing experience
• Around 15 + years of experience
• Handled large sized team (around 20 people)
• Experience of treasury
• Nationality - Indians
• CA / CIMA / CPA / CFA / ICWA or any suitable post graduation degree
About the Company
As one of the most respected providers of human resources solutions in India, MENA and Singapore, Populus has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. Founded in 2004, Populus has served the manpower hiring and structuring challenges of some of the largest organisations in the geographies we operate in. We are constantly looking to go beyond those boundaries too.
Our objectives are simple. We help drive our clients’ retention and continued productivity. This, in turn, drives profitability. We do this by partnering with our clients to assess their organisation and their people, source the right talent, develop their workforce and soon will help manage their workforce.
- Over 100 man-years of people sourcing
- A very strong and well-trained team
- Large geographical coverage
- Experience across myriad domains and industries
- Helped several business and SBU start-ups
- Solid client relationships and market awareness
- Customer base lists several global leaders
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies