Job description / Role
Work Schedule: 28/28 shift basis
Place of work: Branch of LUKOIL Mid-East Ltd in Basrah
- Planning of production chemistry related expenditures budgets.
- Development and approval of production chemistry contracts strategies.
- Supervision of contracts and procurement process in the production chemistry area.
- Organization and management of all activities associated with oil, gas and water chemical treatment, including corrosion inhibition & monitoring
- Supervision of all chemical and analytical control activities of process facilities involved in oil gas and water production, transportation and treatment.
- Ensuring the Policy on occupational safety, labor and environmental protection.
- High technical education. Fields of Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Organic and Fuel Chemical Technology are preferred.
- Total 6 years of experience in chemical treatment of oil, gas and water in oil and gas production fields
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
About the Company
LUKOIL is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated oil & gas companies. Main activities of the Company are exploration and production of oil & gas, production of petroleum products and petrochemicals, and marketing of these outputs. Most of the Company's exploration and production activity is located in Russia, and its main resource base is in Western Siberia.
LUKOIL owns modern refineries, gas processing and petrochemical plants located in Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, near-abroad countries. Most of the Company's production is sold on the international market. LUKOIL petroleum products are sold in Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, near-abroad countries and the USA.
Process Engineer (Water Treatment)
Anglo Technical Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||27 May|
Sketchley Engineering Consultants
Service Engineer - Chemical Laboratory Services
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
Gas Coordinator for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE