Job description / Role
Our client is the largest paints consortium in the Middle East with large market share and production facilities across the region. We are now looking for an experienced Jordanian national to work as Country Head to be based in Iraq and handling the entire country.
A Country Manager Job would suit someone who enjoys a client facing role and the challenge of growing the business in a very potential territory. As a Country Manager, there is also the opportunity to travel across IRAQ regions and to really get to know the culture of the country, clients requirements and build the right business model.
Planning and Development:
- Responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets, Takes on full profit and loss accountability of the affiliate/subsidiary and Manage every aspect of newly expanding operation in country
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production and collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and targets for revenue, profits and cash on progress and development, Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision, agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks.
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained to contribute to the overall global success of our company
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- A Country Manager Job will include being in charge of many areas of the business such PRODUCTION, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES TARGETS , MARKETING AND FINANCIALS
- Coordinates the logistics operations, including warehousing activities and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Expected to recruit and manage staff the very best talent in this new market, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training
- Become a student of the culture, remaining aware of customs and manners always and conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
Marketing and PR:
- Develop marketing and production teams with local expertise
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out product line
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Country Manager Job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales and a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
About the Company
Potential Max is a new age consultancy aimed at enhancing personal creativity and productivity, personal and professional growth as well as knowledge transfer and potential development among mid and senior level employees and professionals. Potential Max operates in 5 broad areas. These are: - Executive Recruitment - HR Services - Business Coaching and Executive and Life coaching - Training and Development - Retail Consultancy services. Based in the United Arab Emirates, Potential Max addresses the needs of clients across the Middle East as well as the Indian sub continent.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent