Job description / Role
Rig up and rig down wireline equipment at location with no supervision, run Hoist Operations with no supervision, lead and train less experienced Operators. Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms as required.
Responsibilities and duties
• Pre-load job with no supervision.
• Rig up and rig down wireline equipment.
• Assist wireline crew during operations.
• Make up tool string with minimum supervision.
• Maintain and clean all wireline equipment.
• Repair and maintain wireline equipment with little supervision.
• Drive company vehicle to location when required.
• Train Operator I, II, and III's.
• Maintain neat housekeeping.
• Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
• Available to work long hours when required.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Minimum 5+ years related experience, inclusive of 2 years` oilfield experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
• Valid CDL with Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
• Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
• Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
• Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
• Good communication skills
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.