Job description / Role
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
We are looking for a Document Controller for an EPCM project to be in Basra, Iraq for 28/28 rotation
Personnel will work as the focal point of contact between KBR and the Basra Labor office to coordinate all activities related to Permitting and Regulatory documentations.
Job Responsibility and Requirement
- Reports to the Construction Manager
- Provides Daily Status Updates and Issues Escalation to Construction Manager
- Controlling, tracking and reporting of Related Documentation and processes
- Communicate with the Labor office of Basra and resolve all governmental requirements and clarifications
- Prepare, review and submit all paper works related for the site access, Visas, security related issues, and necessary administrative support
- Minimum 5+ years of experience required
- Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Oil & gas industry
- Bachelors Degree / Diploma
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
Interested and suitable candidates please apply for the role. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.