Job description / Role
- Having the ability to fill out the daily drilling report skillfully in Wellview software as the standard, and the related proved documents or records shall be provided.
- Having the ability to write down drilling operation instruction for each section, and could adjust the drilling parameters according to down hole situation based on the drilling program.
- Skillfully calculating drilling parameters for mud weighting, bit nozzle and hydraulic calculation, annulus speed calculation, gas migration speed, etc.
- Making well killing sheet, organizing well killing operation.
- Having the ability to solve the down hole accidents or complex situation.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office software, such as excel, word, PPT, and project, etc.
- Having the experience of drilling salt, anhydrite, shale, and limestone formation.
- No less than five (5)years drilling experiences and supervised to drill more than thirty (30) wells.
- Have the experience of rig inspection.
- The experience of oversea project(s) is preferred, especially in Iraq.
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.