Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational FMCG business with a global footprint. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are recruiting an experienced Financial Control Director for their offices in Baghdad, Iraq.
Our client, a Global FMCG company has operations worldwide. They are recruiting a Financial Control Director to be based out of Iraq.
* Oversee end to end accounting operations
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Lead the month end and year end closing process
* Manage statutory and tax filing, compliance and reporting
* Research technical accounting issues for compliance
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Evaluate and manage risk
* Coordinate external and internal audit processes
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with attractive incentives
* Minimum 15 years of experience of which at least 7-10 years in a managerial role within internal audit
* This position is based in Baghdad, Iraq and does not support remote working
* Experience within the FMCG sector is a MUST
* Professional proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.