Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end developer to join our team. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, with other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
• May participate in short-term planning efforts with stakeholders and IT groups.
• May provide project time estimates.
Business and Technical Requirements:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Basic help desk and networking skills.
• Knowledge of Back end is desired.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
• Works with team members to understand business needs.
• Develops technical solutions based on the business requirements and functional specifications provided by analysts, architecture, and stakeholders.
• Determines technical requirements impact on existing architecture, work processes, systems and ongoing support.
• Assists in determining infrastructure systems specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Ensures performance meets the present and future needs of the business.
• Recommends changes/enhancements for improved systems availability, reliability and performance.
• Analyzes metrics to understand performance and identifies opportunities for continuous improvements.
• May work with vendors to resolve problems and develop infrastructure solutions.
• Documents new or modified infrastructure solutions, and test activities/results.
• Ensures all documentation is delivered according to specified guidelines.
Experience And Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or another relevant field. Or specialized training, certification. Or equivalent work experience.
• English fluency.
• Typically requires 5+ years of related technical work experience.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge And Ability Requirements:
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
• Good analytical skills with attention to detail
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.