Job description / Role
The HR Advisor's duties and responsibilities are listed below:
• Responsibilities will be to proactively work to strengthen HR deliveries within Weatherford and in particular, to support the organisation with HR projects.
• Support the HR senior team members with day to day HR activities.
• Work alongside Managers to improve employee relations and maximise the effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements.
• Provide day to day operational recruitment activities from initial discussions or requirements through to final selection and offer negotiations.
• Provide support to a range of HR processes and programs such as resourcing, talent development, performance improvement, training and development.
• Support HR projects as and when required.
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
• Bachelors’ degree or higher qualification is a must.
• Minimum 3+ years HR experience within an international organisation.
• Knowledge of the Iraq business, employment laws and policies.
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office tools.
• Experience of Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management.
• Confident decision maker and should have the ability to challenge managers when required.
• Fluent Arabic and Kurdish language skills are essential.
• Any HR related certification would be beneficial.
• Positive mindset.
• Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player.
• High ethical standards.
• Change facilitator.
• Driving license would be preferred.
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.