Job description / Role
The role of the HR Lead is to assist the Head of HR with all aspects of Company HR & Administration regarding to Local National Personnel.
• The main focus is to ensure all Defaf Al-Khaleej LN documentation is correct and up to date, this includes monthly payroll, Social Security and Tax documentation which has to be submitted to finance Monthly.
• Help with Audits if needed, keep all trackers up to date and management of the HR ODOO Database for LN Personnel.
• The HR Lead will be overseeing the LN Hr and LN Admin Department needs and responsibilities.
• Professional qualification in HR and Administration or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3 years Admin/HR Related work in Austere Environments
• Fluent Arabic and English - Read, write and Speak
• Must be able to work under pressure and be pro-active
• Fully IT Literate (Microsoft 365(SharePoint, One Drive and Teams), Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must be able to work without supervision
• Have the necessary knowledge of Policies, Procedures and payroll.
• Willing to learn especially regarding the Labour Law of Iraq
About the Company
Established in 2005, Defaf Al Khaleej is a prominent and respected security company, meeting all legal requirements and licensed by both the Ministry of Defence (MOD) and Ministry of Interior (MOI) in order to operate in Iraq.
Defaf Al Khaleej is a proven specialist in supporting and facilitating client’s requirements in the high risk environment that Iraq offers. We have provided professional security and operational support services since our establishment in 2005. Our capabilities include high pedigree security and risk management capabilities, logistical and technical support, development of security plans to protect clients, sites and convoys.
Methodology – Defaf Al Khaleej understands and recognizes that security is not a stand-alone function and that great care must be taken to ensure an alignment with both the cultural and operational requirements of each organization. Defaf Al Khaleej will provide solutions based with this at the forefront allowing us to advance the clients objectives while reducing their exposure to risk.
Defaf Al Khaleej will work closely with the client and as the client’s provider to understand the client’s strategic requirements and communicate effectively and clearly the associated inherent risks.
Defaf Al Khaleej will always focus our approach at the senior decision making level. We acknowledge that no two organizations are alike and while we adhere to established and proven principles all our solutions will be tailored to the specific needs of each client.