Job description / Role
Work Scope and duty:
- To perform equipment scheduled maintenance work in range of CPF involved in OPS\WPS\PP\GPS\WS2 and OGM
- To repair Emergency fault for running equipment and facilities in time and keep it in a good order.
- To draw up relevant equipment maintenance regulator and preventive precaution
- To organize and arrange scheduled & emergency maintenance work and keep original record of equipment maintenance and management work for example document and data collating and so on.
- To draw up plan about spare parts applying and managing;
- To accept & check engineering from contractor and ensure the engineering quality.
- To draw up training plan for professional skill and safety education.
- To perform evaluation work for professional team
- To carry out daily inspection work for running equipment and facilities and arrange next day’s maintenance work for its priority
- To carry out strengthen HSSE education to improve safety awareness ;
- To carry out document and information management work
- To carry out instrumental work and provide relevant solution for maintenance work.
- To carry out professional skill training work for improve personal skill.
- To apply for annual spare parts plan as required
- To carry out functional inspection for SDV and BDV and keep it in a good order.
- To carry out periodical inspection work for H2S detector and keep it in a good order.
- To carry out periodical inspection work for Flammable detector and combustible detector if necessary replaced by new ones
- To carry out scheduled & Emergency maintenance work for RTU in OGM
- To carry out scheduled & Emergency maintenance work for CCTV system
The position of an Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for working on Instrument and electronic controls and will be assisting in programming, fault finding and commissioning. This is a rotational job that will be based in Kut Town, Iraq.
Education / Experience:
- College Degree (or above) in Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years in oil gas/energy resource /petrochemical/ pharmaceutical or related industry;
- Familiar with DCS system; Scada system; PLC control system;
- Skill in Automatic control system Engineering (with other skill is preferred).
- Vocational Proficient, fluent in English
- Ability to work on own initiative, also as a team member
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Managing Through Systems – Designs practices, processes and procedures which allow managing from a distance; makes things work through others without intervening; makes things work through others without being there; impacts people and results remotely.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
About the Company
In any business model, small scale or large scale, the key resource for a successful business is the Human Resource. Therefore, efficient selection and utilization of this key resource will determine an organization's growth and success in the competitive business world. Keeping this fundamental formula to our heart, with full-spirited energy and passion, we have established "WIN WIN HR CONSULTANCY" - LET'S WIN TOGETHER!
"WIN WIN" is an HR consultancy firm, providing solutions and services to its client's organization in the fields of recruitment and career opportunities for individual candidates. The firm was formed with a vibrant team of dedicated professionals with immense knowledge and experience. We at WINWIN, are committed to fit the right people for the right job. By this, we are able to bring out the best performance from the candidate and deliver the efficient human resource to the client's organization. Hence it's a "WIN WIN" for both sides.