Job description / Role
A leading Chemical company is actively recruiting a Key Account Manager for their Iraq office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing a strong relationship with key clients.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Bringing in new clients.
- Negotiating contracts with clients.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and initiatives.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Developing and building key business relationships with leading his assigned customers.
- Ensuring achievement of the objectives set for each assigned account and delivery of the required financial results.
- Develop and implement marketing plans, strategies, activities, and business pitches.
- Manage and identify strategies for social media activities and events.
- Identify opportunities within assigned territories and incorporate them into the development of the company.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates currently based in Iraq will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales and business development. Paints & Coatings / Chemical experience is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, management principles, and procedures.
- Excellent negotiation, management, and forecasting skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Excellent verbal and written English & Arabic language fluency.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.