Job description / Role
• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
• Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
• Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
• Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
• Negotiate transportation rates or services.
• Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
• Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
• Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
• Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
• Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
• Respond to any issues or complaints.
• Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
• Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
• Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
• Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
• Ensure materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
• Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
USD 2500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Interpersonal skills
• logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• the ability to think creatively
• skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data
• time-management ability
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
• Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Warehouse Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||23 Sep|
Senior Manager - Transport & Logistics Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent