Job description / Role
Experienced operations manager and technical manager & technical adviser. Also provide the core business is to effective delivery of machineries, cranes and lifting equipment, generator, main engine all the activities are delivered in accordance with manufactures requirements and the current health and safety legislation.
He can manage and provide all maintenance type and planning for it, and can develop maintenance team and follow all scope and provide technical advice to site engineers.
He can contact with manufacture company and deal with them and follow any defect need for technical advice from manufacture and he ably to find / search and contact manufacture company.
He ably and have a knowledge to check manuals (maintenance and part) with selected spares requested for repair with specification and part number.
Will be responsible for tenders dealing with all commercial and estimating activities associated with Client's tender requirements and all associated subcontract and supplier requirements from receipt of tender enquiry through to contract award and consequent handover to operations. Has a good experience and strong knowledge about tendering and search about partnership and answer all questions and work in technical evaluation
Has a good experience and strong knowledge about searching for material’s, goods & spare part from suppliers. He has the ability to contacted all department and follow all document requested for tenders and can keep good record for all document, report, photos and keep update it for tenders and can provide registered company with clints and follow all tenders and work to completed and can assist to ensure that the project results are delivered on time and to a high standard. Have worked before with SAP, ISN and any tender web site.
Responsibilities include record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, maintenance schedule and records, surveillance report, maintenance release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure. Handling of all engineering documents. Controlling all records and documents.
Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available when requested where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
Well aware of all types of quality documents like ITP, Checklist, RFI, method statements, Non-conformance report, technical queries, Inspection assignment package, Disposition Report, Material Request, Technical Approval Request and other project contract documents.
Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements. Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects. Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
Experience : More than 7 years and above
Skill & Qualification:
• Bachelor's Mechanical/ electrical engineering degree (Or equivalent)
• Professional computer skills especially with MC. office programs.
• Excellent English language.
• Strong verbal and communications skills.
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Time management.
• Technical evaluation and answering tender questions.
• Internal auditor, Writing and reviewing company policies, HSE awareness & QC/QA awareness
• Preparing commercial and technical offers for tenders.
• Daily maintenance report and submit to the client.
• Institute of leadership and management qualification attained.
• Work at Cost easements manager and project manager.
• Highly organizing and archiving skills.
• Definition of Prevention Maintenance by building system and follow all steps to
Provide PM services and general service
• Manage and supervision maintenance team for routine repair services
• Work experience with Mechanic system electrical system / Hydraulic system and all maintenance activities
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance for all company's diesel generators.
• Creating maintenance procedures checking, Repairing and servicing for machineries and lifting equipment & other mechanical Equipments
• Managing budgets. & Managing warranties files.
• Supervising engineering and technical staff
• Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings and managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
• Creating maintenance procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• Responding to breakdowns and diagnosing faults.
• Repair and modification work activity in Power supply and bush bar with a cable for OHC.
• Working for emergency and under pressure
About the Company
Alaq Al Ezderhar Co. has been Providing Different Keys Services for its Clines since 2012, When First Established by a Group of Engineers as a Small Company Specialized in Inspection and Training Services as well as Integrated a Wide Range of Services including Inspection, Maintenance, Waste Management, Civil & Construction and Logistics Services (VIP Transport Services & Lifting Equipment). We are the preferred partner for large international companies and local project developers and contractor. We work in terms of speed, efficiency, and cost. For us, actions speak louder than words.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment